Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday Life Drawing ... Second Week

The more I look at these, the less I like them ...


I like parts of this one, but one thing I'm struggling with is getting the whole figure rendered. I'm not drawing fast enough, and I find myself concentrating on details before I get the whole figure drawn. Still, I kinda like the lower half ... feet can be fun to draw.


Again, I like parts of this ... I finally did a decent job on a hand, but it's not fully rendered. I think there are some funky things going on in the left leg, and I would have liked to get the head in there, but again, I took too much time focusing on little bits instead of getting the whole figure. Same story with the one below.


I think part of my problem lies in just getting my hand skills sharp. I need to practice more at home just drawing myself. But at least I'm drawing regularly now. I'd like to be posting stuff at least twice a week though.


No comments: